Sunday 2 December 2012

1st Advent

Christmas Market
Good morning,

I still cannot believe it but we count the 2nd December. How extremely fast autumn passed by is still a miracle to me. It seems only days ago that I wore shorts and tops and now I am sitting here while temperatures fell below 0°C.
But I am happy to have the first advent today. Christmas markets, mulled wine, cookies - the same procedure as every year. And I love it.

Since Friday a friend has been here and we enjoy the advent spirit together. We yesterday want to the Christmas Market, strolled through the city and cooked some Chinese (as usual) dinner before heading to artist bar in city.
During the week I mainly focused on sports and played tennis after a couple of while. For more than 3 months I have been looking for a tennis partner until a nice Italian woman called last week. Although the risk was high, we perfectly matched and will continue our matches within the next 2 months.

How are your Christmas preparations going? Have you thought about presents yet or have you even finished all your Christmas shopping?
I am still full in preparations and keep looking for good ideas for family and friends. But every time I am in town I am fascinated by all the decorations and attracted by all the different smells that feelings overtake my initial goals.

Enjoy the pre-Christmas spirit!

Simple but effective decoration in a cafe
Old monastery, converted into a cafe
Big Wheel I
Big Wheel II

No comments:

Post a Comment