Sunday 11 November 2012

Potpourri

Good morning everyone!

I hope a great week lies behind you. For my part, I feel as if I have been betraying you for weeks now. My post seem to be quite boring, retrospectively. But I really cannot post about something that doesn't happen. No fashion events. No cooking sessions. No travels. No philosophy.
Lately at work. We celebrated birthdays.
On my wish list for Christmas?

But I promised to post a new recipe this week and this time I don't want to disappoint you. Although the dish is really simple and you have already seen a variation in this post, I no longer hold it back:

Ingredients:
Rice (125g)
Mincemeat (500 g)
White Mushrooms (200 g)
1 carrot
1 red pepper
Soy Sauce, Sweet Chili Sauce and Mango Curry Sauce

Begin by washing the mushrooms, the carrot and the pepper. Afterwards cut the vegetables into small pieces. Heat a pan and pan-fry the mincemeat in it until it gets a brown colour everywhere. Add the vegetables and mix it strongly. Prepare the rice as indicated on the packaging.When the rice is finished, mix the meat, vegetables and the rice and add the different sauces according to your taste. To have more an Indian touch, add more Mango Curry Sauce - for a more Chinese touch Soy Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce make the sound.

I am a little tired this morning because I partied yesterday night and had to get up early this morning. Why? Well, I will leave in a few minutes to go to Cologne, celebrating the start oft Carnival. Since 2 hours I have tried to put on appropriate make-up for my disguise: Shadow of myself. Actually, I simply wear a lot of dark clothes, that was all I could think of. 
Top - Esprit / Skirt & Long-Sleeve - H&M / Tights - Primark / Gloves & Mask - No Name
I wish you all the best, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment