Sunday 13 November 2011

This weekend is too short

Dear followers,

this weekend is just too short! I have so much work to do and therefore not a lot time to post anything. I am a little overloaded with work, sports and party - I really have to organize my life.

I still don't have a photo as Jack Sparrow, still looking for one.

Last week we had the so called FiFo, which is a business fair with companies such as Procter&Gamble, L'Oréal, Beiersdorf, Ernst & Young, UBS, etc. Not only that I got some contacts and information about the companies, I also got gifts. Here is my haul:


Really sorry, but I have to go: Work, jogging and a birthday is calling!
See you, love
P.S: I'm reading "One Day" by David Nicholls right now. It's an amazing book, I can only recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment